Tuesday 21 April 2009

March Tour Sheffield - Fuzz CLub

First date on our 6 date tour. Sheffield has always been good to us and this was no exception, we got our very own dressing room complete with a shower and a toilet which someone had taken the liberty of pissing in for us. We got a free hot meal, which never happens, and the lovely cretin in the kitchen went out of his way to put mustard all over my gourmet burger under the assumption that mustard is compulsary, cheers dick features, I hate mustard and now you and your shitty little face. We also got a crate of the shittiest beverage known to man, Carlsburg. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Harry and I went for a wander to find out what Sheffield Uni had to offer, we stumbled upon what I can only believe to be the Sheffield University's Bed Wetters Society. They were all sat about in this cafe playing on guitars and singing songs of hardship and shame of having the inabilty to keep the bed dry. It nearly brought a tear to my eye, but I told my self I wouldnt cry for these unichs. Needless to say we got the fuck out of there before we were asked to share stories of our adventures into the world of wet beds and played a rock and roll show.

We played with Baddies who I've been told are really good but we didnt stick around to find out.

No comments: